The YG 980 series combines an Nd:YAG oscillator with up to two amplifiers, and features up to 2.5 J of pulse energy, excellent beam quality and high stability.
- 1064, 532, 355, 266 and 213 nm available
- Temperature stabilized bench
- Fast photodiode for pulse visualization
- Automatic harmonic selection
- Linewidth: 0.003 cm-1 with SLM option
|Model||YG 981||YG 981E||YG 982C||YG 982E|
|Repetition rate (Hz)||10||50||10||30||10|
|Energy (mJ)||1064 nm||650||500||1600||1500||2500|
|1064 nm||6 - 8||8 - 11||8 - 11||8 - 11||9 - 12|
|Dimensions in mm [inches]
(H x L x W)
|Laser head||280 x 860 x 430 [11 x 33.9 x 16.9]||1150 x 430 x 280 [45.3 x 16.9 x 11]|
|Power supply||700 x 800 x 550 [27.6 x 31.5 x 21.7]||890 x 800 x 550
[35 x 31.5 x 21.7]
|1150 x 800 x 550
[45.3 x 31.5 x 21.7]
The YG 980 series combines an Nd:YAG oscillator with up to two amplifiers, and features up to 2.5 J of pulse energy, excellent beam quality and high stability, excellent beam quality and high stability. Temperature controlled harmonic generators with motorized tuning provide the user wavelength modularity down to 213 nm. Narrow linewidth options, including Single Longitudinal Mode (SLM) operation, as well as higher repetition rates are available to meet your application requirements.
- Flash photolysis
- Laser peening
- Shockwave generation
- OPO pumping
- Dye laser pumping
- Crystals pumping
- YG 980 systems are guaranteed for 2 years. Optics are guaranteed for 3 months.
- Flashlamps are guaranteed for up to 30 million shots (80% of energy) or for 1 year, whichever comes first.
- Warranty covers parts & labor.
- If the shipment is repaired at a Quantel facility, shipment is paid one way by Quantel, one way by the customer.