The EverGreen is a dual pulsed laser for PIV applications in a choice of three energies: 70 mJ, 145 mJ or 200 mJ. The system consists of a single laser head with a single power supply. The EverGreen delivers a perfect combination of precisely overlapped 532 nm beams in a rugged, compact package.
- 2-year warranty including beam overlap
- Low energy alignment mode button
- 100 million shots lamp lifetime guaranteed
- Grab and go handles
- System parameters stored in laser head
- Built to withstand harsh environments
- Temperature cycled and vibration tested
- Quick connect umbilicals
|Model||EverGreen 70||EverGreen 145||EverGreen 200
|Repetition rate (Hz)||0 - 15|
|Dimensions in mm [inches]
(H x L x W)
|Optical laser head||102 x 400 x 151
[4 x 15.7 x 5.9]
|Integrated Cooling and Electronic (ICE)||406 x 500 x 236
[16 x 19.7 x 9.3]
|Weight in kg [lbs.]||Optical laser head||7 [15.5]|
|Integrated Cooling and Electronic (ICE)||18 |
The EverGreen is the ideal laser for particle imaging velocimetry applications as it features precisely overlapped beams, designed to minimize correlation noise. The EverGreen allows the scientist to concentrate on the vector field results, not the laser.
The new EverGreen is a dual 532 nm laser system available in three energies: 70 mJ, 145 mJ or 200 mJ. The EverGreen incorporates two lasers in a single, rugged monoblock to guarantee perfect alignment and uniform light sheets. It requires no user alignment, ever.
The laser head electronics seamlessly connects the monoblock head to the universal powersupply. This makes user calibration a thing of the past. The single head and single power supply both in a rugged compact package simplifies your experiment.
|EVERGREEN laser head drawing||1.67 Mo|
|EVERGREEN Brochure||1.37 Mo|
|EVERGREEN Datasheet||832.98 Ko|
|EVERGREEN Quick Start Guide||3.6 Mo|
|EVERGREEN laser head 3D CAD file||5.93 Mo|
|EVERGREEN power supply 3D CAD file||11.95 Mo|
- Laser ultrasound
- EverGreen systems, optics and beam overlap are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Flashlamps are guaranteed for to 100 million shots (80% of energy) or for 1 year, whichever comes first.
- Warranty covers parts & labor.
- If the shipment is repaired at a Quantel facility, shipment is paid one way by Quantel, one way by the customer.
Download the PDFContact our service center
(Part # 88800055)
Replacement deionization cartridge
(Part # 88800053)
(Part # PCKG0070)
In case distilled water is not available in your area.