QD-Q1yzz-B(n), QD-Q1yzz-BS(n) and QD-Q1yzz-G(n) are a variety of conductively cooled laser diode stacked arrays for reliable operation in severe temperature ranges. These stacks can be built with 2 to 25 diode bars of 60 W QCW to 400 W QCW. The laser diode bar arrays benefit from a fully developed technology, with appropriate designs for improved efficiency and reliable performance at high temperature.
- QCW operation
- Up to 400 W QCW per diode bar
- Hard sodder technology
- Wavelengths: 795 – 830 nm, 880 nm and 9xx nm
- Highly efficient over a large operating temperature range (- 40 to 80°)
- Options for multi-color emission (2 to 5 colors simultaneously)
- Low thermal resistance assembly
- Mechanically robust, shock and vibration resistant
- Collimation on request with a pitch of 400 µm
Temperature: + 25° C
Quasi-continuous mode: pulse width = 200 µs
Repetition rate = 100 Hz
|Parameters||QD-Q1yzzB(n) ou J(n)||QD-Q1yzzBS(n)||QD-Q1yzzG(n)|
|Number of diode bars (pitch = 400 µm) (zz =)||1 to 12||1 to 19||1 to 16|
|Pitch between diode bars (µm)||330 to few 1000s|
|Emitting area (mm²)||10 x (zz - 1)* pitch|
|QCW optical power per diode bar (W)||400|
|QCW optical power (W)||4800||7000||6800|
|Operating current (Amp.)
@ 100 W/bar
|95 A @ + 25°C
110 A @ + 75°C
|Operating current (Amp.)
@ 200 W/bar
|185 A @ + 25°C
205 A @ + 75°C
|Operating current (Amp.)
@ 300 W/bar
|275 A @ + 25°C
300 A @ + 75°C
|Operating voltage (Volt)||2 V/bar|
|Total efficiency (%)||58 Typ. @ 25°C and 50 % @ 75°C|
("n" = number of different λ)
|790 to 820|
|Wavelength variation with temperature (nm/°C)||0.26|
|Beam divergence (deg.) (FWHM)||8 x 36|
- Standard Polarisation: TM or TE mode
- Tolerance on wavelength is +/- 3 nm, +/- 1.5 nm upon request
- Otherwavelength selections are available (9xx nm)
- Specifications are for nominal lifetime > 1. 109 pulses @ 25°C and > 0.3 109 pulses @ +75°C (for 200 μs pulse width)
Absolute maximum ratings
QD-Q1yzz-B(n) QD-Q1yzz-BS(n) QD-Q1yzz-G(n) Pulse width (µs) 500 Max. duty cycle (%) 4 Reverse voltage (Volt) 3 Operating temperature (°C) -40 to 75 Storage temperature (°C) -55 to 85
Note : Operation at temperature below dew point requests to use dry N2 environment.
QD-Q1yzz-B(n), QD-Q1yzz-BS(n) and QD-Q1yzz-G(n) are a variety of conductively cooled laser diode stacked arrays for reliable operation in severe temperature ranges. These stacks can be built with 2 to 25 diode bars of 60 W QCW to 400 W QCW.
The laser diode bar arrays benefit from a fully developed technology, with appropriate designs for improved efficiency and reliable performance at high temperature.
The ability to mix diode bars of different wavelengths provides a broad optical emission spectrum. The performance is ideal for lasers requiring high pumping efficiency in environments that are not temperature controlled.
Using AuSn hard solder technology in a compact and rugged package enable assemblies that allow easy and efficient electrical connections, ideal for a large ranges of defense, aerospace and industrial applications (ex: pumping rods or slabs in solid state lasers with very high thermal conductivity, illuminators, etc.)
- Flat panel display
- Surface treatment
- Shockwave generation
- Remote sensing
- Range finder
- Defense & Security
- For a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery as stated in Article 4 hereabove, the Vendor warrants the Products against faulty materials and faulty workmanship except parts and components worn out during the normal use of the Products. During the above mentioned period, the Vendor's obligations shall be limited, at the Vendor's option, to the replacement or repair of the Product recognized as faulty by the Vendor which must be promptly return to the Vendor, carriage paid, together with full details of failure and certified. The repaired or new parts will be delivered free of charge to the place of delivery stated in Article 4.
- The Warranty of the Vendor will apply to the Products which have not been modified by the Buyer or a third party and which have been stored, installed, protected, maintained and used in accordance with the Vendor's specifications and instructions. Such warranty shall not apply in case of normal wear and tear or if the Products have been involved in an accident or subjected to any kind of misuse or detrimental exposure and in case of bad conditions of storage; or
- if the Products have been submitted to abnormal conditions (mechanical, electrical or thermal) during installation or use; or,
- if the defectiveness of the Products has resulted from exceeding the maximum values for usage (temperature limit, maximum voltage, etc...) defined by Vendor, from an incorrect choice of application or from a design made by the Buyer.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vendor gives no warranty whatsoever with regard to experimental, developmental or non-qualified Products.
The foregoing constitutes the whole and sole warranty given by the Vendor and shall be in lieu of any other warranty; in particular, the Vendor does not warrant the suitability or fitness of the Products for a particular purpose, nor that the functions of the Products may be used in any application or combination which the Buyer may choose.
Laser diodes accessories
Driver, cooling, etc. available on request.